- 'cuz I do want the rearer to still be a functional aggravater whilst fighting other peeps
- and since the gameplay should change as little as possible when peep-fightin'
- thus not removing the aggro-based abils or statuses
Alt: Actual Targeting ExclusionEdit
- Once aggro reaches a certain threshold, exclude lower dudes from targeting viability
- Up 'til then, aggro on a foelie is useless
- As long as the value is over the threshold, aggro does nothing more
Alt: Ability LockingEdit
- Based on aggro, only allow certain abilities to be performed
- This would mimic the CPU's "act of aggression" by only allowing say Attack for that one attack
- After that, the high-aggroed user may only use exhausting enough abils, aka cannot Cure but might be able to Curaga
- Unless that's too supportive, only lock into aggressive abils?
- What if the player doesn't have any equipped???
- Although that would be solved by going top-down
- So if no hostile abils are available at all, Attack is lastly unlocked
- Depending on how high aggro can be raised/depleted, that is
- Decrease efficiency of abils on low-aggro foelies?
- But still maintain efficiency on the highest-aggro foe
- What if the abil they're using isn't even offensive?? So a super-aggroed healer would be just like "meh"
Hybrid Alt: Excluded + LockEdit
- So aggroed players will eventually be forced to attack
- Even if this aggro can quickly be depleted
- And they won't just target foes freely
- Then it wouldn't matter if you can only use Ultimaga, you want that fool dead
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.