- After the normal final battle with normal rules
- The player chooses one playable (+ summon??)
- Said is placed in the middle tile
- One by one(?) each acquired playable and summon appears on the grid, only to be tributed
- The grid starts vortexing(?) and the other 8 unoccupied tiles gravitate towards the middle
- What is left is a single superpowered tile/character standing on it
- The final final boss is then fought as normal, but the grid row bonus is now set to like 1000% for each stat
- Can still be lost though, and each playable/summon unlocked add another +100(?)%
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.