- The player can acquire a special type of items called runes.
- Either by distilling existing abils into runes or through purchase/exploration.
- Unique in the way that a rune with the exact same stats/setup cannot be replicated
- OR that a rune of the same ability cannot be duplicated?
- Either way, they exist in a special Items tab and can be used by all characters anywhere, without considering their stats (just like any other item) but rather have the stats already fixed within them
- Or to make them overall useful, will not be decreased if the user's stats are lower?
- Unlike battle items that are consumed upon usage, always contain a global cooldown for all characters.
- Can be lessened by charging them with AP as a turn?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.